Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spider bite, worse than the last ones

Last Thursday night, as I was going to bed, I felt a very strong stinging and burning in my right leg just below the calf area. I got back up and turned the light on to find what was obvious to me to be a spider bite.

The bite area was really angry, red, swollen, hard, and painful so I decided to zap. I used my UZI-3 in Mode 1, holding the red paddle over the bite area for 1 hour with my right hand finger tips, left hand holding the green wire ( negative ) paddle.

At the end of an hour, the pain was mostly gone and the swelling appearing to subside. I went to sleep and when I woke up, the area was much improved.

Then, this last Monday, the area started itching a little but I ignored it. Last night, however, it started to burn a little and again felt hard and red. I pulled out the UZI-3 which still had wet paper towels on the paddles because my wife had used it on her infected jaw a little earlier. This time I set it to Mode 4 and zapped only 15 minutes because I was too tired to keep holding it. Definitely improved this morning but I plan to zap it again later.

So, last night, Wednesday, it was still itching and burning so I used the ParaZapper UZI-3 on Mode 6, the MX mode, for a half hour. Again, the itching, stinging, and burning subsided and this morning, it was less inflamed.

What I am getting from this experience is that when zapping a spider bite, it is important to zap for 1 hour continuous, each day for at least 4 or 5 days or until all of the inflammation, redness, and  swelling is gone in order to achieve the full effect.

Also, this experience brings up questions. Is the zapper only killing the microbes that have infected the bite? Or is the zapper actually detoxifying the venom that has been injected? I remember reading on previous cases, that electricity has been used on several occasions to neutralize toxins from things such as snake bites and scorpion stings. It seems that in dire situations, people have used the 12 volt batteries out of vehicles, The spark from a vehicle ignition coil, and in Indonesia, there are people who sit on the electric rails for the commuter trains to eliminate parasites and remove.toxins.


See my previous posting on this topic at http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2013/08/spider-bites.html

Also, you can read more about the topic of the zapper and zapping at http://paradevices.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment