Monday, August 5, 2013

Spider bites

While working in the far back area of the yard the other day, removing some brush and tall grass, I felt something crawling on my leg and just sort of brushed my pants leg. Not feeling any further movement, I went back to work but a short time later, again I felt movement, stopped and brushed my pant leg vigorously several times. A spider dropped out and scurried away but I was not close enough to identify it. Thinking that I had escaped a bite, I went back to work.

Spider Bite before zapping
Spider Bite before zapping

Later that night, about 11:30, I noticed a burning, itchy feeling on my leg so I lifted the pant leg to see that I had 2 swollen red welts from the spider's bite. From past experience, I knew that spider bites would get to be quite nasty, continuing to swell and eventually developing into necrotic tissue, leaving an open oozing wound. The bite was about 5 to 6 hours old at that time.

Not really wanting this scenario, I thought back over the years of contacts that I had and remembered that about 7 or 8 years ago, we had a customer , a retired judge I believe, who had been fighting recurrent infections from a brown recluse bite.

Some spiders do not just rely on a venom such as the black widow does. Instead, they inject a cocktail of venom and bacteria in their bite. It is often the resulting bacterial infection that causes much of the damage by attacking the cells around the bite. The bacteria, according to the judge and other sources, can remain in the body after the toxins have been neutralized and continue to cause damage and even new lesions in other parts of the body.

Since this is not a good thing, and based on the judge's report that the zapper helped him stop the infections, I decided to zap the spider bites. I used the ParaZapper CC2 in Mode 1 for 1 hour continuous zapping and only zapped once. The itching and stinging were practically gone by the end of the session.



Zapping spider bite
Zapping spider bite


By the end of the next day, while some redness and swelling were still present, it was noticeably reduced. On the third morning, about 3-1/2 days after the spider bite and the zapping, the swelling and redness were significantly reduced with very little indication of necrosis.Without treatment, spider bites often continue to worsen for 7 to 10 days or even longer. In some cases, these bites have been known to spread to other parts of the body over periods of a month or longer.

This significant reduction in swelling and redness is in stark contrast to the normal progress of spider bites which usually continue to worsen for a week or even longer. Topical application of antibiotics will not produce this result because the bacteria and toxins are located subcutaneously where topical antibiotics rarely reach.
 So, is the zapper a cure-all for spider bites? No, but in my case, I am certainly glad that I had one available to use when I needed it. This does however, reinforce my belief that the zapper has the ability to kill bacteria, protozoa, fungi, and some other microbes, possibly even virus particles, through the use of small safe electrical pulses. It has been positively shown that the zapper kills bacteria and other microbes in water.

When I zapped this time, I also did some additional experimentation and used TENS pad electrodes instead of the copper paddles and pads. The reason that I did this is because I was only interested in applying the electrical pulses to a small concentrated area. They apparently did the job but TENS pads offer too much resistance for larger area applications in my opinion.

While further testing and study is needed, the visible antibiotic properties of the zapper can make it a valuable addition to the emergency first aid kit for off-label usage and for the prepper as well. It can be especially valuable in times when antibiotics may not be accessible or may be in short supply.

What is the difference? The main thing is that the area around the original bites was swollen but the tissue damage did not spread as normally happens, and it did not continue for weeks or months as often occurs.



Spider Bite
Before Zapping

 
Zapped Spider Bite
3-1/2 days after zapping

                                                                      
Bites 7-1/2 days after zapping
Bites 7-1/2 days after zapping

Bites 2 weeks after zapping
Bites 2 weeks after zapping














 So, altogether, these images tell a story of much faster healing of spider bites when zapping only 1 time with the ParaZapper CC2 in mode 1. At 2 weeks, a normal spider bite would still be growing and spreading, developing into necrotic material.

My latest spider bite experience

Some of my other popular blog stories:

4 comments:

  1. Amazing what the ParaZapper can do. I've never tried it before but the images you showed are very promising. Perhaps this is the alternative to taking antibiotics that can really be even more effective than the drug. :)
    - ParaDevices.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael,

      I find it very sad that the medical profession has tried so hard and so long to suppress the use of electricity in health and healing for the benefit of people.

      http://medical-electric-battery.com/

      http://catspurrzapper.com/

      Delete
  2. I totally agree that this article shows a very promising work of the ParaZappers. I believe that it can be great if you will be consulting your doctor and then combining your treatment with these ParaZapper. There is no harm in trying out different ways that can help us. -paradevices.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine,

    Yes, it is important to consult with your health professional to avoid potentially serious complications. Perhaps the doctors could learn by observing as well.

    ReplyDelete