Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dengue Fever Virus, can the zapper stop it?

Sadly, the Dengue virus has continued to spread across the Caribbean and Central America where it occasionally continues to worsen into Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever which can be deadly. It is transmitted by mosquitoes from one person to another. It is estimated that from 50 million to 100 million are infected annually but most do not show any significant symptoms. Some immunity can develop from some forms but a second infection, if it occurs, can be much worse than the first infection.

Today, I received a call from a customer who asked me if the zapper is effective against the Dengue virus. Being unable to answer completely, I thought that an explanation of some of the issues involved might be important.

It is easy to demonstrate that the zapper can and does kill many microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi, algae, etc. in water as shown in one of my previous posts. The problem with a virus is that it is too small to observe with a traditional microscope. For that reason, we can not visually verify whether or not a virus is actually being destroyed.

Anecdotally, there have been numerous reports of zappers stopping or reducing the extent of viral infections such as influenza, colds, herpes, etc. Sadly, this does not count as a valid answer but could be possibly considered as an indicator.

What is needed is to take samples of virus infected cells before and after zapping and compare the difference microscopically with an electron microscope. While the electron microscope can not observe living cells or tissues, it can be used to observe the difference between cells and tissues from before and after an event such as zapping.

In the mean time, if I were infected with the Dengue virus and were to become ill, what would I do? I would zap. I would probably choose to use either the ParaZapper CC2 or the ParaZapper MY because I find that they have the features most preferable to me. And, I would zap extensively. I would probably hook up paddles and pads, then turn the unit on, select a mode, and zap for hours on end. If I can zap away a bacterial infection in the upper jaw in the period of 1 hour, I would hope that 12 to 24 hours of zapping would be able to stop the bulk of a viral infection. If nothing else, the zapper might slow the virus down enough to allow the immune system time to react. Even better, though, is that the zapper might just kill the virus outright, just as it does to other microbes in water.

Also, I would use colloidal silver because of its antiviral properties.

So, what about SARS, MEARS, H5N1 and other influenza virus, Hanta virus, West Nile Virus, HHV-6 and other Herpes virus, Ebola, Marburg, and other severe viral infections. While the zapper is not proven effective against any of these, I would not be stopped or dissuaded from using my zapper in my fight against them.

There is more about the zapper as well as many health topics.

Some of my other popular blog posts:
Chikungunya - Contorted in Pain
Spider Bites
What the zapper does to germs
The Electric Cure
The Silver Spoon
Zapping Basal Cell Skin Cancer
Toothache gone in a couple of hours
MERS in America, will it become a pandemic?

5 comments:

  1. So it is not yet known if the Zapper can kill viruses because they are too small. If it can kill bacteria and stop possible infection, then it is worth the try. There is really nothing wrong in trying unless there are health issues and risks involved.
    - ParaDevices.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The functional zapper like the Uzi can and will kill viruses.the "too small" problem is not because they cannot be killed ,but is that it can't be PROVED they were killed because you need an expensive lab electron microscope to VERIFY..good zappers kill or deactivate or boost white blood cells to destroy viruses or better to say virii.

      Delete
    2. John, It is worse than that because an electron microscope can not be used to view functional viri. Due to the nature of an electron microscope, anything that is observed must be destroyed by the processes that make the 'slides' for viewing.

      However, I do not need proof for myself as it has worked many times on different infections, including bacterial and viral.

      Even inexpensive zappers such as the terminator can have positive effects, even though the effects are less noticeable than the better zappers.

      Delete
  2. I felt the symptoms of a bad flu beginning while waking up @7 am,,deep chills and waves of weakness.I took my 35$ basic zapper from croft,turnef it on and put it in my sock and took a swallow of 6 drops activated mms#1,a.k.a chlorine dioxide,went to sleep and 4 hours l woke up symptom free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.a rife microscope is needed. I really admire your my zapper ,and your Uzi.I hope the my has same power level as the Uzi as I'm thinking of buying it...as for the terminator iyvtrally makes you feel good. Happier and does kill germs, but its the subtle earth energies it is producing that make the difference. orgonite the powered gemstones and the neo magnet.however your my has 4 contact points and a multi freq zap.

    ReplyDelete