Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Zapping Basal Cell Cancer

In 2006, I found a lesion on my left temple and realized that it was basal cell skin cancer and went to the skin doctor. I was diagnosed with basal cell skin cancer. They did a biopsy, which came back positive. A few weeks later, there appeared 3 satellite lesions around the original lesion. The doctor would not remove them at the time that he did the mohs surgery on the original lesion as he wanted to do biopsies on each one, so I decided to go an alternative path. Having heard that the zapper could make warts and moles fall off, I used my ParaZapper MX from www.paradevices.com to see if it would get rid of the lesions. When I applied the electrode and turned it on, there was some mild stinging / burning at the site but this soon subsided. I used the zapper for a few days and the burning and stinging went completely away as did the lesions.

I did have 2 new lesions appear at different times and locations within the next year but they were easily zapped away and I have not had any further appearances in the last 10 years.

Call for research at Basal Cell Skin Cancer
 
Due to FDA actions, since 2006, PataZapper ™ products are not sold at paradevices.com but there is a good 80 page zapper book, "Parasite Zapping and the Zapper" and there are some different ParaZapper ™ models available at huldaclarkparazapper.com .

Some of my other blog topics:

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I didn't know that the Zapper can be this effective even to basal cells. I really thought they were only effective for bacteria. How many hours per day though is it required to use the zapper for positive results?
    - ParaDevices.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically, I used the zapper for an hour and a half each day for about 5 or 6 days. I can not say whether or not it would have the same effect on other cancers but I do know that there are several new electrical therapies for other cancers such as for Glioblastoma and even for liver cancer as well. There are some differences in methodology and in frequency. I do know that we have been working on these products for many years and the zapper does work very well for killing microbes in water.

      Delete